2012 – The year that was for TV actors – Tellychakkar featuring Neha Sargam
As we are on the last lap of the year 2012, it’s time for us to rewind and find out how has been the year personally and professionally for your favourite TV actors.
Team Tellychakkar.com approached a few TV celebs and asked them to wind back.
- Kunal Karan Kapoor: 2012 was fabulous. I have travelled all around the world. I did a great show in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha and am happy that I am coming back again with season 2. Hope 2013 also does justice to me.
- Aakanksha Singh: Overall, it was a great and successful year for me. I am waiting for 2013, as I am coming back with Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha season 2. So, I am really excited. On the personal front, I got time to look after myself in these three to four months. I also got a chance to spend time with my family members.
- Shantanu Maheshwari: The year 2012 was great; it was superb both on the professional as well as on the personal front. The main highlighting moments of the year was when I got chance to perform with the Moulin Rouge dance troupe. Recently, Kunwar Amar and I were selected as the Best Jodi. So, there has been stabilization in my career while on personal level, I have grown as a person. Every day we learn something new. So way to go… 2013.
- Shakti Mohan: All the best things happened in 2012. I visited by dream city New York where I made new friends and met international choreographers. Of course, the launch of my 2012 calendar…it has been a fruitful year. Looking forward to embracing year 2013!!!
- Karanvir Bohra: 2012 was one of my best years till now. Of course, work wise Saubhagyavati bhava happened in my life. I won awards for my Viraj character that I played in it. Personally, I am blessed with such a beautiful wife and life, Teejay. So, in all, the year 2012 was fantastic and hope 2013 is also so. (laughs)
- Krystle Dsouza: 2012 was a very good year both personally and professionally for me. The best thing that could have happened to me was Ek Hazaroon… Since I enjoy dancing, I took part in many dance performances. So, on the whole, 2012 was a successful year and would want to go with the flow in 2013.
- Shaleen Malhotra: If I look back in 2012, I think the year was outstanding. Got an opportunity to host Roadies 9 and moreover, Arjun came my way. At this point of time, my career is sorted out and so is my life.
- Ragini Khanna: 2012 did get me through both sorrow and happiness. Sorrow because Sasural Genda Phool went off air and happiness because I got to anchor Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa. I am glad that on that part, I got time to introspect and look deep within me. There was a time when I used to think as to why I was working so much? But later, I realized it was for my fans. I am glad that my fans have loved and motivated me. Next year, I am going to rock with a comeback. Till then, take care!!
- Shashank Vyas: Professionally, the year 2012 was a good year. I am earning good but as a citizen of country, I am not happy. I don’t know where is our country heading to? I am very disturbed with the gang rape that happened in Delhi and think that it was something beyond rape. It might sound cliché, but I was stunned when I saw kids being beaten up by cops during a protest near India Gate. And at the end, there has been neither any action nor any results. People are back to their normal life and busy making plans for New Year.
- Prerna Wanvari: The year 2012 year was very special as I got nominated for the Best Supporting Actress category. Also, I was fortunate to have presented an award at the International Emmy Awards in New York and got to meet Jessica Lange, a fab actress and James Manos, the creator of Dexter. I have worked really hard and am getting results too. I have a dream that in 2013, I am doing even better work, say a film and a good role as a lead in a TV show, and I also wish to take the entire Tellychakkar team partying (wink wink).
- Rahil Azam: The year 2012 was smooth enough. Health wise, it was good too. And one good thing that happened to me was that I have become very punctual. I will give my best and keep working hard. Rest, I leave on Allah!
- Neha Sargam: Every year has its different flavour. It is best on its own. 2012 was special to me since I got Ramayan. So, on both professional and personal fronts, everything was smooth going. At this point of time, I am happy and content and hope that 2013 will also go well. (smiles)